60 Percent of Your Workforce Could Have Hearing Loss that Reduces Safety & Productivity
Today, approximately 30 million workers are in danger of hazardous noise exposure. The problem has actually increased since most safety programs were implemented within the past 20 years. A recent survey by the National Health Interview shows hearing problems have increased by 26 percent in the past 30 years.
Hearing and communication deficits dramatically reduce employee productivity and increase lost work time, which can be devastating to a company’s workforce and its bottom line.
EPIC Significantly Reduces Hearing Health Care Costs
By partnering with EPIC, firms and organizations can better ensure the hearing health of their workforce. In addition, EPIC’s Corporate Hearing Health Program enables firms to minimize hearing health costs and benefit from expert management of all hearing-related treatment, Workers’ Compensation, disability and litigation.
EPIC Advantage Protecting Workers’ Hearing and Reducing Costs
- Up to 40% of accidents requiring lost work time are caused by decreased hearing.
- Inadequate corporate hearing health programs cause huge liability exposures.
- Each employee with a hearing loss problem is typically absent 3 to 5 work days for medical care.
- Unmonitored treatment prolongs hearing-loss cases, costing corporations millions annually.
- Nearly two-thirds of workers with hearing loss can be helped, but only 20% receive care.
Learn How EPIC Can Help
Call EPIC today at 1-866-956-5400 to learn more about how our Corporate Hearing Health Program can benefit your workforce.
6 years ago / No Comments
WRITE A COMMENT