An Employee Health Benefit That’s Easy for Health Insurance Brokers and Consultants
As a health insurance broker or consultant, your clients look to you to help them keep their employee benefits competitive and their costs under control. EPIC’s Hearing Service Plan helps you do both, with fully-loaded programs or an option that you can add at no cost to the employer or employee.
Health insurance brokers and consultants get the kind of support they and their clients want from a full-service company, including
- Competitive rates and statistics to strengthen your presentation
- Brochures and documents to help you land the sale
- Client Welcome Kits to ease the enrollment process
And of course, promptly paid commissions on our insured and ASO products. Find out what EPIC can do for you.
EPIC Makes It Easy for Employers and Employees
The EPIC Hearing Service Plan is designed to provide both employers and employees with comprehensive customer support. EPIC’s Hearing Counselors, available throughout the day at a toll-free number, are dedicated to managing every aspect of the Member experience.
EPIC’s Hearing Counselors:
- Register the Members and assist in determining their hearing care needs
- Manage the process of referrals to healthcare providers and diagnostic tests
- Are available to provide advice or additional information
EPIC’s Hearing Service Plan
- Handles all implementation and administration, including billing and collections
- Delivers access to a national network of the highest quality hearing care professionals
- Provides cost savings of 30-60% off MSRP of
- Hearing aids
- Assistive listening/alerting devices
- Custom hearing protection
- Custom musician ear plugs
- Custom swim plugs
- Offers hearing aid battery program at wholesale prices
- Extends product warranties for all hearing aid purchases
- Extends hearing aid trial periods to a minimum of 45 days
- Makes available GE Care Credit financing
- Benefits may be applied to the cost of hearing tests or hearing aids not covered by major medical insurance
EPIC (Ear Professionals International Corporation) Hearing Healthcare was created in 1997 by and for physicians and audiologists who are dedicated to improving patient care and providing high quality hearing services. We administer hearing benefits for employers, national organizations, and corporations.
Our Hearing Services Plan is the nation’s first specialty care plan devoted to hearing and hearing aids, and EPIC is the only organization to offer hearing as a fully insured indemnity plan. We refer tens of thousands of patients to provider offices throughout the nation. Our plans feature Phonak, Unitron Oticon, Bernafon, Siemens and Widex products.
In addition, the EPIC Hearing Health Plan has been awarded the Health Network Accreditation from URAC, a Washington, DC-based healthcare accrediting organization that establishes quality standards for the healthcare industry. URAC’s Health Network Accreditation standards include key quality benchmarks for network management, provider credentialing, quality management and improvement, and consumer protection.
EPIC is the National Leader in Hearing Healthcare
The EPIC Hearing Service Plan is the nation’s first true hearing benefit program for employers, with a national hearing health plan through its coalition of hearing healthcare physicians and audiologists. We remain the largest and most successful hearing care insurance provider in America.
Resources About Hearing Loss
Although hearing loss is the third most prevalent disability in America, it’s not well understood, EPIC provides you and with information on hearing loss and even an online hearing test on its website.
Click here to learn about:
- A self-administered Q&A test to detect hearing loss
- Good hearing in industrial settings
- The process of how we hear
- Levels of hearing loss
- Problems and diseases
- Diagnostic procedures