Beginning Aug. 1, 2018, caregivers enrolled in the SEIU 775 Benefits Group health plan can access free hearing exams and up to $1200 per ear every three years for hearing aids. Hearing exams must be conducted by an EPIC provider to be covered by this benefit. Hearing aid hardware is available through the EPIC Hearing Service Plan when you contact EPIC by phone or register online.
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group Health Plan has been enhanced to include the Epic Hearing Benefit. Eligibility for the Health Plan remains the same and includes two months of eighty hours or more and a formal submission of a Health Plan enrollment application. In order to remain eligible and enrolled, you must continuing working at least 80 hours per month.
Hearing Service Plan
Hearing Aid Savings of 30-60% Off Retail
Welcome to EPIC Hearing Healthcare. The EPIC Hearing Service Plans are dedicated to providing you and your family with quality affordable hearing care. Through SEIU775, you have access to the largest national network of audiologists and Ear, Nose and Throat physicians (ENT’s) in the country, and fixed pricing on name brand hearing aids and related technology, representing savings of 30-60% off of retail.
- National network of ear physicians and audiologists
- Testing, evaluations and hearing aid fittings by licensed audiologists and ENT’s
- Brand-name hearing aids (no self-branded or off-brand hearing aids) Entry-level hearing aids for $495
- Pre-negotiated and pre-set pricing; no hidden charges
- All levels of technology available
- Three-year extended warranties
- One-year supply of batteries, delivered to your home
- Toll-free telephone support through the process
- Patient financing through GE Consumer Care Credit with flexible payments